Key Stage 2 teacher
Contract type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date: Required from Spring Term, January 2020
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd November 2019
Interviews: To be arranged
Orchard Academy is a family and a community. Every visitor comments on how friendly and caring our children and staff are, as well as the positive, warm atmosphere that can be felt around the school. We develop welcoming, confident children who are enthusiastic, engaging and a delight to work with.
Orchard Academy has a dedicated staff team that are committed to delivering high-quality teaching and excellent pastoral care, ensuring that all pupils are given every opportunity to succeed. We are a proud founding member of the East Midlands Academy Trust, whose vision is that every child deserves to be the best they can.
Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified teacher status with experience working with children
- Someone with experience of working with children who have SEND, particularly ASC and SEMH
- Someone who may have art specialism, although not compulsory
- Someone who is able to inspire and enthuse our amazing children
- Is a family and a community
- Has excellent and supportive middle / senior leaders
- Is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- Has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- Has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- Has parents and carers who are supportive and have high ambitions for their children
We welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit, please contact: Jane Harrison, School Business Manager, on 01908 670681.
Application forms can be downloaded below and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|EMAT teaching Employment Application Form new version Jan 2019||30th Sep 2019||Download|